A GUIDE ON HOW TO PICK A WEB HOST PROVIDER:
If your business has an online presence, picking a Web host is one of the most critical decisions you will make. The host manages the servers on which your site will run and literally has control of your company’s connection to its customers.
But picking the right one can be daunting because most major hosting companies offer similar features, it takes sometimes to figure out which one will be best suit for your company’s need.
As you start your research, be vary of side-by side comparison sites. Some are affiliated with host companies – their review are actually paid advertisements. While it is good practice to use a wide variety of sources to get multiple opinions, it’s best to conduct your own fact-check with the host itself. To make sure you have the best possible service there are several items you should consider, keep these five important things in your mind:
1. Reliability: How many times your site comes down or not available? Reliability is crucial importance and you should think twice before choosing the host, especially for business this impact your revenue.
2. Customer service: If you think you don’t need anything from them such as pre sales questions, billing information, technical support or any thing else even you are newbie or professional, I am sure that at least one time get frustration for waiting time if you can not get the right one resolve your issues,..think about that and base on what kind of support way they offer, you can make a choice:
- Telephone support: you should consider hold time and get the right one answer your issue.
- Email support/ticket submit: This kind of typically for most web but not much with the hosting providers, since we want to get answer right the way.
- Live chat: This is really convenience, you can copy any kind of errors or issues you faced during the chat session, you should know how long you wait to get someone else to chat? (you can try random by clicking their chat button).
- Knowledge Base/Q&A or Forum: This save time if you can search the right what you need, they code in details, but sometimes not get any, do a quick searching with your issues.
3. Pricing: There are some free web hosting providers but that not work for your in term of business, and for some people the cost is the thing need to consider much, it depend on your budget and the payment plan you choose: the longest term you select the cheapest you got.
4. Company Stability: Longevity is often an indication of stability. All my listing here have found over 10 years ago, you can check that at http://en.wikipedia.org.
5. Space and Bandwidth: These are primary considerations for your hosting package. The bandwidth is also know the data transfer occurs when people browse your site, the more busier (popular site) the more bandwidth is used.
If you know what you need with all above mentioned, it can save you a lot of time and to make sure you have quality service at a competitive rate that meet your business or personal use for web hosting, pls see the comparison I list out here Top 05 Web Hosting Providers in these days for your easy to make choice
If you want to receive new update promotion or any discount has, pls fill out the info below: